- Arrival at Sofia Airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
- Dinner in a traditional folk-style restaurant.
- Breakfast and departure to the town of Veliko Tarnovo ???‚??? the capital of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom.
- Arrival, accommodation and lunch. In the afternoon, sightseeing tour of the town.
- Dinner and overnight. .
- Breakfast and visit to the village-museum of Arbanassi.
- Departure to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum "Etar".
- During the journey, sightseeing tour of the Drianovo Monastery, which is included in the list of the 100th national tourist landmarks of Bulgaria.
- Arrival in "Etar" tour around the museum and lunch.
- Departure to the ancient town of Plovdiv and during the journey, visit of an authentic rose-distillery in the village of Tarnicheni in the region of the Rose Valley.
- Arrival in Plovdiv, dinner and overnight in centrally located hotel.
- Breakfast and sightseeing tour of the town of Plovdiv.
- Visit of Bachkovo Monastery ???‚??? the second by architectural and artistic meaning monastery in Bulgaria.
- In the afternoon, departure to the town of Bansko, situated at the foot of Pirin Mountain.
- Accommodation and dinner in a traditional folk-style restaurant.
- Breakfast and sightseeing tour of Bansko.
- Departure to the town of Melnik ???‚??? the smallest city in Bulgaria.
- Sightseeing tour of the city.
- In the afternoon visit of Rozhn Monastery.
- Accommodation in hotel in Melnik.
- Free time.
- Departure to the Rila Monastery, the biggest monastery complex on the Balkan Peninsula (outside Aton) and one of the most impressive monuments of the Bulgarian architecture and art.
-Sightseeing tour and lunch. In the afternoon, departure to the town of Sofia.
- Accommodation, free time and dinner.
- Breakfast and sightseeing tour of Sofia - the Central Baths, the Central Halls Covered Market and the Synagogue.
- Free time.
- Dinner in a folk style restaurant.
- Sightseeing tour of Sofia-the former Royal Palace, Ivan Vazov, Theatre, the House of Parliament, the University of Sofia and the churches -St. George, St. Nikola, St. Sofia and the cathedral and memorial church "St. Alexander Nevsky".
- Transfer to Sofia Airport.